1. The fact that Rae is ALWAYS holding one, if not both pairs of socks every time I go and get her out of her crib. The girl hates socks.. just like her mama
2. The way she points
3. The shriek and shake of the head when I start telling her "No"
4. Her love for eating fruit whole.. don't you dare cut up her fruit!
5. When she tried to bite the dogs. Which has turned into trying to bite me lately and that my friend, is not cute. It's quite terrifying.
6. Her swaying back and forth to the music of the baby sign language DVD playing on the TV. Props to her Aunty Erin, it's the ONLY thing she will actually sit and watch, which buys me a good 15-20 minutes of quiet time. (No worries, we only play it once a day, if that).
7. When she brings me her shoes because she wants to go outside
8. How she will stuff every little bunny cracker in her mouth so she can get two more in each hand
9. Baby yoga. This girl does downward dog likes it's her job.
10. When you play hide and go seek in her tent
You have given me the most precious title. I live to be your mama and I am so thankful that I am able to watch you do all these hilarious and cute things on a daily basis. You're such a clever and sweet little lady. From the pats on my back while you snuggle to your little hand resting on my lap, there is nothing I take for granted... Not even when you stomp your feet at me when your are frustrated. You've made the past 13 months of mine and your dad's life so incredible and so much fun. I love you, Rae. With my whole heart for my whole life.
follow me here!